Tuesday 17 May 2016

Exploring iMovie!




Last Friday, we explored iMovie and were challenged to create a movie based around our inquiry. I began creating my movie on the iPad, only to realise that this would cause much challenge as the functions I required were limited and only readily available on the computer programme. After much trial and error, I decided that I would retake my photos (as iMovie did not save these onto my iPad automatically and they were stuck hidden away somewhere) and work on iMovie on my laptop. I learnt that if I want to create another movie using iMovie on the iPad, I need to first learn how to be able to rotate photos and edit the videos as I can on the laptop. I am unsure whether the iPad app has all the same functions? If you know any tips and tricks I would love to hear!
Check out the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment